Want to join Albany Chess club? Please feel free to give us a call and let us know when you would like to join us for a club meeting. Your first two club meets are free with no obligation to become a member.
To join the Albany Chess club and participate in tournaments or play for our league teams, you must first become a member and make your subscription.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
Gain the opportunity to play with a variety of chess club members, watch or study with others interested in one of the greatest strategy games in the world. When you join the Albany Chess club, you will gain benefits such as:
- New opponents to challenge and keep your game sharp
- Discounts on tournament fees
- Access to club website and library
- Lectures and discussions of Chess
- Opportunity to mentor other chess club members
- Opportunity to observe and participate in local chess events
We invite families and individuals to join us as we offer membership levels to meet your needs. All standard family memberships are available for up to two adults and children under the age of 18 years old. For sole individual membership, local and student members may apply.